Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you ever hated by someone that you really love?

-Yes, I do

Dear Miss,

Hey my feeling's so bad now.

Do you know why?
Do you know how?
Do you know whom?

You must be don't know, do you?

May I share this to you? I don't even know with who I can share all than I'm feeling anymore.
Because of what? Because they've already leaved me here, alone, with this pain, with many piece of heart that they broke before.

I love them...
Yes, I love them so much...
Until they hurt me like this...

I just did a little mistake, and then? They act like they never did and judge me like I'm the only one person that ever made a mistake in the world.

Its hurt me...
Really hurt me...

Maybe outside I can keep smiling, but deep in my heart, everything's broken.
No one know that I'm crying, every night, because of this.

What do you think should I do Miss?
Its killing me softly

No comments:

Post a Comment